Sunday 24 June 2018



In this second half of my dissertation progress, I have carried out both quantitative and qualitative research to obtain the necessary primary data for my thesis. Then, I analysed the data to obtain the results that are compared with my literature review. Finally, I obtained the conclusion to my study which is as such:


"From the information collected in quantitative and qualitative studies, a conclusion can be drawn that while the benefits of mediation in resolving disputes is commonly accepted and acknowledged, numerous extrinsic and intrinsic encumbrances, such as the trust of the parties and the common contractual terms used, form a barrier for the widespread implementation of mediation in the Malaysian construction industry. If these hindrances can be successfully overcome, more parties will be willing to adopt mediation as an ADR."

I would like to thank our module lecturer, Dr Myzatul Aishah Kamarazaly and my supervisor, Sr Loo Seong King for their quality advice and guidance given to me throughout the 9 months of research. It was certainly a challenging but rewarding experience.


Regards,
Pang Khai Shuen



Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

2 comments:

  1. Great work done by you .Informative and problem-solving content that users can easily digest can work really great for almost all types of blogs. When a user find something informative on a blog, he/she is more likely to come back again in future to get something valuable from your side.




    Assignment Writing Help

    Academic Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. It's stimulating game sims 4 cheats allow you to stop sims and objects from become stuck or trapped, so there's a practical use too them

    ReplyDelete